- To enable your Scouts to enjoy a real International Scouting Experience in Northern Ireland and raise Scouting’s profile to the NI community.
- To offer an opportunity to Scouts from around the world to experience international Scouting in Northern Ireland.
- For 1,000 Scouts/Guides and Leaders (50 units of 20 average).
- We will invite/host an equal number of Scouts/Guides from outside NI.
- A jamboree hosted/staffed mainly by ourselves (16+ Explorers can be Junior Staff).
- 31st July – 7th August 2021
- At our own home – NI Scout Centre Crawfordsburn, Crawfordsburn Country Park, 20 Bridge Road South, Helen’s Bay, Bangor, Co Down, BT19 1JT
Set in the beautiful Crawfordsburn Country Park with access to the North Down seashore.
- An International – Jamboree
- NI partner provides the camping gear so that our guests can travel with only personal gear. (Some will be available from Crawfordsburn if required).
- Building on Groups who already have good links and exchanges. Or helping you to get an International Twin for future exchanges, etc.
Interested in joining in this unique Scouting experience?
Then let us know by sending an email to Trevor at Nijam@scoutsni.org
We invite all members of the Scout or Guide Associations worldwide over the age of 18 to apply to be part of the Staff Team at this camp.
Please book at this link
Work and Play
Work and Play Programme & General Information
Three days working and Four Days explorer activities, some work activities will require evening duties and others potentially a shift pattern.
We invite all members of scouts Association who will be 14 yrs old and up to 18 years old to apply to this unique opportunity to staff and to enjoy your own camp programme.
Under work and play you will be expected to work on three days and at least one evening.
The waps will be fully catered and will have their own camp area and their own marquee where there will be evening entertainment and they can relax during the day.
Play days will have the option of a variety of activities or relaxing on site.
Some of the Work roles are as follows:
On site Activities that will require training and permits for the week events
Residential for duke of Ed/ Queens Scout will need to complete a full 5 days work programme( pre/ post/ or during camp)
Please book for work and play at this link:
Trevor Hendren (Camp Chief)