NI Squirrel Association Appointment Procedure
In advance of your meeting with the new applicant you need
- NI Squirrel Association Invitation Letter Appendix 1
- NI Squirrel Association Application Form Appendix 2
- A suitable venue with wifi/web access and a computer/laptop to use during the meeting.
- Meet with the new applicant and give the new applicant the Invitation letter Appendix 1 and Adult Application Form Appendix 2
- Meet with the new applicant again as arranged with them at a suitable venue with wifi/web access
- Receive Adult Application Form (Appendix 2) from applicant.
- Check the new applicant’s ID documents and if sufficient and appropriate complete page 2 of Adult Application Form.
- Enter https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/apply-online-enhanced-check-through-registered-body
Then Accessni applications, then apply for an enhanced check through a registered body, then green button, apply for an enhanced check through a registered body.
Enter the new applicant’s own email address and password that they created themselves prior to the meeting.
Complete the AccessNI online application.
Stage 1 of online application – PIN Number 3 6 3 4 8 8
Stage 5 of online application – The Squirrel Association
Meeting with new applicant finished.
- Post the Adult Application Form & ID Validation Form to the NI Squirrel Association, 109 Old Milltown Road, Belfast, BT8 7SP
On receipt of the Application Form & ID Validation Form (Appendix 2) the NI Squirrel Association is aware that the AccessNI online application has been submitted. The NI Squirrel Association will process the online application and inform the local Appointments Secretary. The Appointments Secretary can then contact the applicant, take up references and continue the Appointments Process.
If you have any queries please contact Janet (email@example.com) or Pamela (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the NI Scout Office 028 9049 2829.